1. Easy to stage. Follows theme: ENOUGH, ALREADY!
2. Preferred limit of four characters. Any age character is acceptable!
3. Time your play; should be TEN MINUTES.
4. Send BLIND copy by June 27th to: email@example.com
as .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
5. All ID info in body of email, including mailing address, email and cell.
6. We will accept up to 2 scripts from each playwright.
7. Previous productions are acceptable, but preferably not in the immediate NC area.
8. Since the future is uncertain, submitting your script is giving OCT permission to perform this play live or virtually, if necessary.
We prefer email submissions.
IF this is impossible, please mail scripts to:
Old Courthouse Theatre
Attn: 10-Minute Play Festival
PO Box 1187
Concord, NC 28026
If you mail hard copies to the theatre, please also email or call OCT (704) 788-2405 to let us know it is in our mailbox. Our volunteers are in and out over the summer.
Our email is set up with an automatic response when your submission is received. If you don't receive a confirmation email, it has not gone through!
Note: This is a fund-raiser for our theatre.
All people attached to this festival are volunteers!
All submitting playwrights will be notified of the results (via email)
by Monday July 20, 2020.
Play festival is scheduled for September 11-14th
at Old Courthouse Theatre.